some links for you to check out this week. enjoy!
- walk in love // i love this company. they make pretty cool shirts with a pretty great message. (they also have a new app you should check out: vrsly)
- #affirmassertive // some great thoughts on the #banbossy campaign. i tend to agree with kristen's thoughts. what are your thoughts on the campaign?
- pronunciation errors // this is a fascinating article. i'm curious to learn about more words that have changed due to pronunciation. i also wonder what words are next?
- idolatry in corporate worship // i found this to be convicting. there are many, many times when i have to check my own heart and attitude concerning the methods and means used in corporate worship.
- getting in the shot // ashley has some great tips for getting yourself into more photos of your life. also, another great article about being present while taking iPhone photos.
- how y'all, youse and you guys talk // this quiz correctly placed me as from the michigan area of the midwest. it was even more accurate with p-putting his highest match as detroit. fun to do and amazing to see the role region plays in the way we speak.
- 11 divas // this is fun. Christina Bianco sings "Wind Beneath my Wings" as eleven different divas. it's pretty awesome.